Please Note: To ensure that you are going to have the one-on-one dedicated service that we pride ourselves on offering at Tiffany’s Bridal Boutique, we do require a $1 processing fee( non -refundable) to request an appointment online via Pay- Pal. You can also call us to schedule with a credit or debit card. Additionally, we do require a 48 hour notice to cancel or change an appointment. Tiffany’s Bridal reserves the right to charge a fee of $99 (via cc or paypal) for any no-shows or cancellations after the 48 hour mark from set appointment time. We do this as a means to not take away from someone who could benefited from our time and expertise. Please be courteous & arrive on time to your scheduled appointment. Once you submit the form and have paid the $1 fee- we will CALL you to confirm the appointment the following business day we are open. For example: If an appt is booked on a Monday evening or Tues- we will call on Wednesday to arrange. Our hours of operation are below in blue.
Our shop protocols:
- No walk ins please! Appointments MUST be made to try on all gowns and pick-ups as well.
- Appointments are FIRST come, FIRST serve! If you are requesting an appointment within 48 hours OR less- we highly suggest calling first to ensure we have availability! We are a one woman show and appreciate your patience and understanding as we do our best to accommodate everyone who reaches out.
- If you are more than 15 minuets late, we will re-schedule you for another date/time and there is a charge for the missed appointment- it is a fee of $99.
- Brides are welcomed to bring up to 5 additional guests for their bridal consultation. Guests may also bring champagne, we just kindly ask that it be popped outside, not inside the shop due to our low hanging chandelier.
- We love to provide all brides a delightful and serene environment while shopping for their dream dress. In order to ensure this, we kindly suggest that your beautiful little ones, under the age of 10, are left at home.
- We kindly request that just the bride and the shop owner be the ONLY ones to touch/handle the gowns to prevent any damage.
- We take our last bridal appointment an hour and a half prior to closing!
We are open 6 DAYS a week: Mon & Sun 10-2:30/TUES-CLOSED/ Wed 10-7/ Thur & Sat 10-4/ Fri 10-6
UPDATED LAST ON 12/6 at 11:00 A.M.
- Wed, Dec 6th has bridal consultations available at 4:00 or 5:30 p.m.
- Thur, Dec 7th has bridal consultations available at 10:30 a.m. OR 2:00 p.m.
- Fri, Dec 8th has bridal consultations available at 11:00 a.m. OR 1:00 OR 3:00 p.m.
- Sat, Dec 9th has bridal consultations available at 10:00 or 11:30 a.m. AND 1:00 or 2:30 p.m.
- Sun, Dec 10th has bridal consultations available at 10:00 or 11:30 a.m.
- Mon, Dec 11th has a bridal consultation available at 1:00 p.m.
- Wed, Dec 13th has bridal consultations available at 11:30 a.m. OR 3:30/5:30 p.m.
- For any other dates not listed- please call to inquire or fill out the form and type in what date/time you are looking for
- Silhouette Appointments are ONLY scheduled during the weekdays as noted in the description!
- AT THIS TIME WE DO NOT SELL MOTHER’S DRESSES/BRIDESMAID’S OR FLOWER GIRL DRESSES! We also do not consign OR rent gowns at this time.
- WE ARE CLOSED EVERY TUESDAY AND ON ALL MAJOR HOLIDAYS (Martin Luther King Day through New Years)!!!!