Please Note: As of Jan 4th, 2021 we now require a credit card number to request an appointment( your card is only charged if you no-show). We also require a 48 hour notice to cancel or change a consultation ( unless it is an emergency or illness). We reserve the right to charge a $100 fee for any no-shows or cancellations after 48 hours. Our time is very valuable, especially during these uncertain times. Please help us avoid having to do this, by simply being courteous & arriving to your appointment.
The following Covid protocols will be in place until further notice. Please be kind and understanding during this time and realize we are doing this for your health & safety, as well as, our own. These are the protocols:
- No walk ins! Appointments MUST be made to try on all gowns and pick-ups as well.
- We are allotting time in between each consultation to disinfect and sanitize,so please arrive on time.
- Brides can bring up to 5-6 additional guests and all may bring a mask to wear.
- We kindly request that just the bride and the shop owner be the ONLY ones to touch/handle the gowns. This will help us to limit the spreading of germs. (Bridal party appointments are different)
- We are open 6 days a week: Mon 10-2:30/ Tues- Closed/ Wed and Friday 10-6/ Sat 10-4/ Sun 10-2:30. If you need an after hours time- please let us know( can be given based on availability).
SAT, JAN 30th AND SUN, JAN 31st IS FULLY BOOKED!!!!
** We will be CLOSED from Mon, March 22 THROUGH Sat, March 27th, 2021**