Please Note: As of Jan 4th, 2021 we now require a credit card number to request an appointment( your card is only charged if you no-show or cancel after the 48 hour mark). We also require a 48 hour notice to cancel or change a consultation. We reserve the right to charge a $100 fee for any no-shows or cancellations/re-schedules after the 48 hour mark from set appointment time. Our time is very valuable, especially during these uncertain times. Please help us avoid having to do this, by simply being courteous & arriving to your appointment.
The following protocols will be in place until further notice:
- No walk ins! Appointments MUST be made to try on all gowns and pick-ups as well.
- We are allotting time in between each consultation to disinfect and sanitize,so please arrive on time. If you are more than 15 minuets late, we will re-schedule you for another time.
- Brides may bring up to 5 additional guests and all may bring a mask to wear if they choose to do so. We do also ask that children under the age of 10 ,do not come unless they will be heavily monitored and stay in the seating area the entire time. There are lots of expensive gowns and items that are being trampled on or put into children’s mouth and our items/shop is not being respected.
- We kindly request that just the bride and the shop owner be the ONLY ones to touch/handle the gowns. This will help us to limit the spreading of germs.
- We are open 6 days a week: Mon 10-2:30/ Tues- Closed/ Wed and Friday 10-6/ Sat 10-4/ Sun 10-2:00. If you need an after hours, simply ask. They can be given upon availability.
Sat, 25th, Sun, 26th,AND Sat Oct 2nd and Sun, Oct 3rd is FULLY booked!!!!!
- WE ARE CLOSED ON THE FOLLOWING DATE! PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
- ALL MAJOR HOLIDAYS
- FRI, SEPT 17TH -WED, SEPT 22nd
- Mon, Nov 15th for BAA Event