Please Note: As of Jan 1st, we now require a 48 hour notice to cancel an appointment ( unless it is an emergency or illness-we will understand). Please be considerate of our time and do not no-show or cancel after the 48 hour time frame. We are currently considering to charge a small fee for weekend consultations. Please help us avoid having to do this, by simply being courteous arriving to your appointment.
We are officially in the “Green Phase” on Friday, June 26th. The following protocols will be in place until further notice. Please be kind and understanding during this time and realize we are doing this for your health & safety, as well as, our own. These are the protocols:
- No walk ins! Appointments MUST be made to try on all gowns and pick-ups as well.
- The front door will be locked at all times to better assist us in limiting how many guests are in our store at one time. When arriving for your appointment, please stay in your vehicle ,(call us that your have arrived) remain in your car until you are given the go-ahead to come in. We are allotting time in between each consultation to disinfect and sanitize.
- Brides may only bring up to 5-6 additional guests and all must bring a mask to wear. Please understand that we are abiding by CDC guidelines & other bridal shops are doing the EXACTLY the same.
- We kindly request that just the bride and the shop owner be the ONLY ones to touch/handle the gowns. This will help us to limit the spreading of germs. (Bridal party appointments are different)
- Any questions or concerns, please call us at 717-419-2119 or email us at email@example.com. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we are doing our best to not only accommodate all of our customers, but to also keep health and safety a top priority during these uncertain times.
**We will be CLOSED from Sunday, July 12th through Wed, July 15th and Wed, Aug 19th – Thur, August 20th.